Monday, January 03, 2005

Hello to 2005: Resolutions and Resolve

How to make 2005 BETTER...




Is the glass half full? Is it a third full? A fourth? Less? More?

In these times, with a pretty rough 2004 just gone by and with a new year looming before us, is it naive to be optimistic? Or counter-productive to be pessimistic? Or better to be hopeful or realistic?

How do you see the hard lessons of 2004?

And what do you think we need to do in 2005?

And on a more personal level, what would you most WANT to do?

Find more meaningful work? Fix the world? Fall in love? Fly away, disappear or get right into the THICK of things?

'Tis that time of year to consider our resolutions AND our resolve.

I'll amend this post with my resolutions soon. In the meantime, I welcome you to offer yours - and those you'd hope others might take on as well.

Let's mix it up!!!


Lawrence

2 Comments:

At 1/04/2005 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/06/2005 11:21 AM, Blogger Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Hey, I want to know what "Anonymous" commented that was removed by the Administrator...? Okay, my New Year's resolution is to stop freaking out, personally, in all areas of my life. And that's all I can handle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home