Monday, November 20, 2006

abetternation Stands For A Better Nation

This post, just a few days posthaste, marks the second anniversary of A Better Nation, soon to be retitled A Britney Nation.

The midterm elections (and of course Britney) got me fired up to get back into the swing of posting something priceless (or at least FREE) five (count 'em, FIVE) days a week, Monday-Friday, not the S days, which are sabbaths, which means sabbatical, which means some serious NKT (non-keyboard time). I just spend my weekends resting up, waiting to get back to it Monday so all 300 million of you out there in the ABN Twilight Zone will have something to read, there being not enough written these days and what with magazines and Barnes and Borders and Booksense bestsellers and websites sprouting in our in boxes like weeds. Just not enough to read these days and not much else to do besides read, so I've got to keep at it, pull back the covers and hit the ground groaning, legs asleep but figures biting at the bit.

So this is your lucky lifetime, as there are scores more nice and naughty ABN bits coming in the days and decades ahead, me thinks.

2 Comments:

At 10/01/2008 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, Hells Bells, get to it. Let the blogging begin.
Well, crap! I keep getting stuck when I try to add a comment to your blog. Something else to add to my list for why the internet sucks!

 
At 10/01/2008 11:52 AM, Blogger Lawrence said...

Wow, Louise! You found this post some years after it was written.

You can see that I have been at it some since then.

Let me know how you are:

coyoteguy at austin dot rr dot com

And actually the internet is pretty good compared to feather quill and parchment.


Cheers! Lawrence

 

Post a Comment

<< Home