Monday, October 17, 2005

(Not Quite) Back in the Saddle

The blogger's saddle, that is.

I suffered a third degree burn a week ago, my phone is out, and did I mention that creeping disease of keyboard addicts, carpal tunnel? Torn rotator cuff?

Yep, the left arm is tingling, and as of right now, I'm supposing it's not a heart attack. If it is, I'll give you a belated update. So... I took last week off not only from the blog but from e-mail. Ten days without any news or e-mail. It was a little frustrating but mostly bliss. I'm back in that un-American monk mode. I will be (and now have been) filling in the gaps.

1 Comments:

At 11/03/2005 7:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I saw Excess Baggage used on Barnes & Noble for $ 1.99
Excess Baggage
or search Google Print for Judith Sills
Judith

 

Post a Comment

<< Home