Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Eyes on Israel

Been gone so long it looks like down to me....

I've been away from blogging for a few months, needing a break from blather, others and even my own -- not even getting near the news much these days, just living in the now and in my immediate surroundings.

BUT... meanwhile, rumor has it there's a brand spanking NEW (read: Ancient) "world war" going on. Which means it's starting in one hot spot but will soon spread like cancer to other hot spots around "the world".

Seems we're right in the thick of this, even if Condy seems to think we're safely viewing things from the sidelines on high.

The United States government has unreasonably and with "extreme prejudice" sided with Isreal for nearly 60 years, ever since it was born and somehow perversely became our favorite foreign extremist theocracy.

Not mine. Israel is the most militarized nation on Earth. Yep, we're second. Nobody's rage or rockets fly with me or for me. I do not support Israel at all. Now that is for starters, regardless of our so-called "friends" and "enemies" abroad, regardless of the wrong doings of Lebanon and Syria and Muslim nations and Iraq and the man himself. Bush? No, he's our protector, right? The man, the man who supposedly so dictates the new American paradigm, Monsieur Saddam Hussein.

Saddam bad. Israel good. What a world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home